To book and obtain the
best rates please call 015395 31676
01.05.13 Great Friends
13.02.13 New Year at Low Graythwaite Hall
Three nights for the price of two!
1. Just a quick note to say thank you very much for a lovely weekend. The quality of service, food and accommodation you provide is exceptional and all four of us had a great weekend. I will be in contact later in the year to re-book and we are looking forward to seeing you then
2. Words really can't express what an amazing weekend we had and we felt thoroughly spoilt throughout. We all miss Graythwaite and your culinary delights and have spent the last 2 days just reminiscing .
Really can't thank you enough for your immense hospitality on all levels and think you deserve an Olympic gold!!!
It must have been the most enjoyable family get together we have had to date
Hope it's not too long before we visit again!
3. A belated thank you for the wonderful hospitality for our “Highland visitors”. The whole visit was such a great success and Low Graythwaite Hall played an integral part and helped show off some of the best Cumbrian welcome. Thank you again.
Graeme – Scottish Forestry Commission September 2012
4. Thank you so much for making our weekend perfect in every way. Your hard work and hospitality was very much appreciated and we will certainly be back (if you’ll have us that is!)
From the Finn Party January 2013
5.Thank you!! We have really enjoyed a relaxing stay with delicious food and beautiful surroundings – so cosy!!
George and Christine Garbutt February 2013
6. We planned a family get together for three generations of the family and took all the rooms at Low Graythwaite. We were treated to a rare experience of comfort and hospitality. The meals were of a standard seldom experienced outside the 'poshest' restaurants and delivered with an informality that fit the occasion but in such elegant surroundings and with a style that could satisfy the most demanding gathering.
Amanda was the perfect hostess and created an easy atmosphere that delighted and included everyone from the youngest toddler to the oldest Grandpa. I feel that we were very fortunate to find such a wonderful venue for our celebration, and look forward to making a return visit soon.