To book and obtain the
best rates please call 015395 31676
01.05.13 Great Friends
13.02.13 New Year at Low Graythwaite Hall
Three nights for the price of two!
Bed and Breakfast, Comfort and Hospitality
When you come to Low Graythwaite Hall in The Lakes, you can be assured of an excellent stay in the comfortable and welcoming surroundings of this charming 16th century house that is now a Bed and Breakfast which features:
- Oak panelled hallway
- Spacious guest lounge
- Magnificent fireplace
- Fantastic views
We are sure you will enjoy the comfort of this relaxing and cosy luxury Lake District Bed and Breakfast.
The log fires and comfortable sofas may just entice you to sit down with a good book and a hot drink or just to relax with your friends over a bottle of wine. Enjoy! In the summertime we throw open the French doors which lead you out to the lovely gardens where you can sit and enjoy the view. If we see you in the lounge we are happy to provide you with hot drinks and homemade cake.
Interested in finding out a bit more? Just call Amanda or David on 01539 531676
The dining room with its oak panelling, open fire, feature round window and French doors opens out onto the large lawns and gardens. Hospitality starts early in the day when we serve our guests with a traditional full Cumberland breakfast using only locally farmed produce and our own free range eggs. If you prefer something lighter, a range of produce is available on our breakfast buffet. Vegetarians and guests with special dietary needs can be accommodated.
- Breakfast is served between 8.30am and 9.30am but we are happy to accept requests for an early breakfast.
- Packed lunches are available in a wicker basket or rucksack and include sandwich, cake/biscuit, fruit, crisps and drink. £7.50 each. Please order the night before.
- We are happy to fill your flasks for free.
- Dinner is available by prior arrangement and we are also licensed, enabling us to offer a good selection of wines, spirits and locally brewed beers. Two course dinner is from £23.00 per person or a three course dinner from £28.00 per person.
- Smoking is not permitted in the house but it is permitted in the grounds. Thank you.
2 courses from £23.00
3 courses from £30.00